I Have to Get My Butt in Gear

This week is my last week of freedom. On Friday, I start my new job, which means I’ll have a new schedule. You may recall, having a schedule is very important to me, but changing my schedule can be tough.

That was incredibly apparent in the last 2 weeks when I had to throw in some days of training. Sure, I had a schedule in place so I could get things done at home during the day, but I had to shift gears so I could get the boys to daycare and get myself to a place that wasn’t my house—all an hour earlier than I was used to.

I did all right. I wasn’t late to any of my appointments, but my day suffered. By the end of the day, I was tired and unmotivated to do anything besides sit on the couch and watch TV. I didn’t get any writing done. Most days, I didn’t get any exercising done either because I dreaded waking up at 5:00 am to work out, so I didn’t.

However, all of that is going to have to change soon. My schedule will have to shift if I’m going to be productive during the day. For the first few weeks, I’m going to be dragging butt, but eventually, I’ll get used to my new schedule. Then, I’ll be as productive as I was before and be able to get some writing done!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)