Gearing up For a Busy Week

I hope everyone had an amazing Mother’s Day weekend. Aside from being cold and snowy, mine wasn’t too bad. I had a chance to work on the biography and spend some time being lazy.

I got some amazing gifts from my boys. My youngest gave me a flower pot, and my oldest gave me some herbs that need to grow. He also created a card for me with Aliens on the inside. It was so sweet!


You can tell from the red that not everyone survived the attack.

I’m so thankful I had a chance to rest up this weekend. I’m going to need all the energy I can get for this week. It’s going to be busy. The boys start baseball games this week. Their first one is supposed to be tonight, but if it doesn’t warm up, I’m hoping it gets cancelled. There’s no reason to play in 40 degree weather.

We are heading to get the new puppy on Thursday, then my family will be here over the weekend. I’m really looking forward to everything, but it’s going to be crazy.

Still, I have a feeling this week is going to be fantastic. I hope you all have a great one also!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)