Made it Through!

Well, we all survived the first week back to school after Christmas break. It was touch and go for a while, and the week ended with yelling and tears, but I got over it pretty quickly. It seems we’ve settled back into our normal routine.  But I tell you what, I was incredibly happy to have the weekend show up.

The nice thing about this weekend was I got a lot of writing done. I have one chapter left until the first rough draft of my latest book is done. (It's still untitled.  I thought I had one, but it needs to be reworked.)  That’s an amazing feeling. Next comes edits, but those are easy. I have something to work with. Getting the first round on paper is the hardest part of the process.

I hope the rest of you had an amazing and productive weekend and are gearing up for a fantastic week. It’s going to be a great one!

Friday is the release date for Dealing with Devils.  Don't worry, I'll remind you when the time comes.  Until then, please enjoy the amazing cover.


Dating a demon has its advantages, like helping deliver souls to Hell. Wait...what?

Katie’s world has been turned upside down. She's fallen for Josh—despite the fact that he’s a demon from Hell. Wes is finally out of her system and her life. Convinced she can change Josh, she sets out to make him a better person, only to find out things aren’t as simple as she’d originally thought. For one thing, Josh has Katie help him deliver souls to Hell, and she kind of likes it. And to top it off, other more powerful demons are battling for her soul, and revelations from the past could change the course of her life forever.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)