Life-consuming Projects

When I write, not only do I become obsessed with a project, but it takes over my life until it’s done. If I could, I would lock myself away from the world and work until the book was done or I passed out from exhaustion. Unfortunately, I don’t have that option. Life gets in the way. I have a day job and a family to take care of (which usually takes precedent), but any and all free time is devoted solely to writing. So don’t ask me for anything!

Finding the balance between life and writing can get incredibly exhausting. Focusing on writing uses most of my brain, which means that it’s not functioning for other tasks that have to be done. Did you ask me a question? Sorry, I didn’t hear it. I was listening to the voices in my head. Oh, you need something? Give me one minute. I said that ten minutes ago? Sorry!

But I’m persistent and stubborn, so I find a way to make it work. That means something has to be put on the backburner, but laundry, cleaning the house, and loading the dishwasher will always wait. They are super like that!

And once the project’s finally done, that’s when I can sit back, take a deep breath, and catch up on everything I’ve missed.

In case you missed it, Dealing with Devils is now available. You can find it here. I hope you enjoy!


Dating a demon has its advantages, like helping deliver souls to Hell. Wait...what?

Katie’s world has been turned upside down. She's fallen for Josh—despite the fact that he’s a demon from Hell. Wes is finally out of her system and her life. Convinced she can change Josh, she sets out to make him a better person, only to find out things aren’t as simple as she’d originally thought. For one thing, Josh has Katie help him deliver souls to Hell, and she kind of likes it. And to top it off, other more powerful demons are battling for her soul, and revelations from the past could change the course of her life forever.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)