I Have Talented and Amazing Friends

In addition to writing, I like to get out into the world and talk about what I've done.  You may recall that I've blogged about some of my presentations.  Well, in an effort to get my information out there, my friend designed a newsletter mailer for me.  I think it turned out awesome!

During it's creation, she asked if I wanted any color in it, and I jokingly told her "zombie green."  What she added is just spectacular.  I think it gives it pop and makes it look even more amazing!




Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)