Heart of a Rocky by Kelsey Jordan


Kelsey Jordan is the author of The Gardinian World novels. Though she has a preference for all things paranormal and romantic, Kelsey admits she just writes what her muse demands of her. It’s less painful that way. When she isn’t enjoying the momentary benefits of playing god to the many characters that live in her head, she can usually be found curled up with a book, killing something in a video game, or spending time with her family. At some point in the day she is probably drinking more than her recommended dose of coffee, but don’t tell her that. She doesn’t care about recommended servings.

As a Texas native and self-described Air Force brat, Kelsey now lives in Georgia with her husband and their tutu-wearing minion.

http://kelseyjordangw.com/
https://twitter.com/KelseyJordan_GW
https://www.facebook.com/Kelseyjordangw
http://kelseyjordangw.tumblr.com/
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7302140.Kelsey_Jordan
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18808412-heart-of-a-rocky


Tor Omar James, King of the North African pride, needs one woman if he has any hope of keeping his sanity – Anise, his Soul’s Mate. There’s only one problem: she’s pregnant by Derrick, Tor of the United States pride. Anise is caught between the love that every Lycan covets and the motherly devotion to the son she would sacrifice so much for. Can Omar survive the takeover of the US pride and convince Anise that he is more man than lion?

The Defender

Asim Tyson, the Defender of the Hafiz, is fighting off the insanity of his longing after losing his Soul’s Mate in battle. Unfortunately, his self-centered existence results in the gross neglect of his people when they need him the most. When Harmony appears in his life, he is forced to make a choice. Should he resist the lure of Harmony’s caustic melody or embrace his weakness in order to keep her safe?


Available at Amazon BN iTunes


Chapter One

Beyond the Bio: About Kelsey

Every author has their bio that details any number of things. Generally it's a list of accomplishments and hints to their backlists, but bios rarely say much about the person writing the books.

Since sharing is caring, here is a short list about me, the author behind the Gardinian World Novels.

***

*90% of my identity is wrapped up in writing.

*I like to read. A lot. I have a budget specifically for books.

*I like to do research. Most of the time its writing related, but I love doing it. #Learning

*Yes, I just used a hashtag.

*I wrote my own holy book, with holy days, prayers and ceremonies.

*I'm not arrogant enough to want people to follow my religion. It's world building related, so relax.

*I'm a gamer, mostly MMO's. Current games of choice: Elder Scrolls Online and Guild Wars 2.

*I probably should be embarrassed by the excitement I have when it comes to watching Disney/Pixar movies. I'm not, but I probably should be. I can't wait to go see the new Penguins movie!

*I don't typically watch chick flicks...with one exception. P.S. I Love You.

*I only spend money at the theater for Disney/Pixar movies and action movies.

*I'm incredibly forgiving, with the exception of three things: hurting my family and friends, lying, and cheating.

*I want to be cremated when I die.

*I've planned said "funeral". I plan on being late as usual.

*My dream vacation is to Bora Bora.

*I'm allergic to sand and scared of the ocean's occupants...namely anything that can eat me.

*I find nature terrifying and beautiful.

*I'm allergic to most of that ( ^ ) too. :)

*I genuinely believe that you can't go wrong with Asian or Mexican food (real Asian or Mexican).

*I have an unhealthy attachment to chips and salsa.

*Finally, I'm a touch OCD and ADD, hence the list and it's randomness. You're welcome. #Squirrel Yes, another hashtag.

So tell me: What is a fun/weird fact about you?

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)