Dark Curse by Isaiyan Morrison‏


Isaiyan Morrison was born and raised in Minnesota. She moved to San Diego, California while in the Navy. She now resides in Texas with her two cats, a pit bull dog, and two guinea pigs. Dark Curse is the second book in the Deamhan Chronicles.

Facebook Author Page
Facebook Deamhan Page
Twitter
Website
Goodreads
Google+


The Deamhan world is in disarray. Freed from Limbo, Lucius, the once feared and Ancient Lugat, goes on a killing spree to wipe out any remaining traitors in the city of Minneapolis.

Meanwhile The Brotherhood's return along with the growing population of vampires riles up the remaining Deamhan who choose to stay behind rather than abandon the city. The body count continues to pile up forcing both humans and Deamhan to pick a side.

Either allow Lucius to free the Pure Ones, the first living Deamhan from Limbo, or take him out and cripple their already fragile presence in the city.

Book Trailer
Amazon Print
Amazon Kindle

Q) What inspired you to write this story?
Like the first book in the Deamhan Chronicles, I wanted to write about psychic vampires since the market is currently filled with sanguine (blood) vampires. The first book was more successful than I originally thought it would be so I decided to continue. After all, there are still many characters with vibrant and interesting stories to tell.

Q) How long did it take you to write?
Dark Curse took me a little over six months to write. While writing the first novel in the Deamhan Chronicles, I had a faint idea of what I wanted the second book to be about. It took me about a month to flesh out the details before I actually began to put my thoughts and ideas down on paper.

Q) What is your favorite thing about writing?
Creating worlds, playing God within those worlds, seeing how a character progresses and grows throughout a novel. I also like killing off my characters. I find their last moments to be challenging yet fun to write.

Q) What is your least favorite thing about writing?
Forcing myself to write. There are days when I just want to sit back, relax, and play video games.

Q) If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why?
My answer might sound crazy but I would like to be the President of the United States for just one day. I honestly think that being in charge of a country like America is not only one of the hardest jobs, but it's also stressful. I'd really like to understand what the President goes through. What decisions he has to make, what problems are brought to him, how he interacts with others within his party and the other party. I think by being President for one day will make me appreciate how tedious a job like that can be. It's easy to judge others when you've never experienced what they have to deal with.

Q) What is the oldest thing in your fridge and how old is it?
I made some pico de gallo about a week ago. I think that's the oldest thing in my fridge at the moment. Surprisingly, it's still actually pretty good.

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future?
More novels set within the Deamhan universe including another novella and a standalone novel involving a main character from Dark Curse.

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)