The Beginning by Anita Cox‏


Anita Cox has an affinity with leather and high-heeled boots. The same vivacious attitude can be found in her erotic adventure and erotic romance. With her rock star husband, she plays in the lifestyle in which she writes, adding authenticity to her voice.

Anita likes to add strong female characters, even if they are a bit quirky. Her men are hot with just enough flaws to make them loveable.

http://goodreads.com/AuthorAnitaCox
https://www.facebook.com/AuthorAnitaCox
http://authorantiacox.wordpress.com


Traded in for a younger, newer model by the only man she’s ever made love to, thirty-something Candy Kavana finds herself craving human interaction of the carnal nature. Shy and sexually repressed, Candy turns to her best friend, Stacy, for advice. And what advice it is!

Candy nervously dives into sex therapy and what she discovers is more than mind-blowing sex. She discovers a side of herself she never dreamed existed. Now that she’s whet her whistle, she can’t get enough. Just how far is Candy willing to take her sexual exploration?

Book Trailer

Q) What inspired you to write this story?
Well, I’ve been writing crime fiction, suspense and paranormal romance for nearly a decade. As someone who lives in the lifestyle I found myself increasingly annoyed by books written by authors who clearly had not even attempted some of the sexual escapades of which they write.

My husband suggested that I write erotica and I was floored at first. I mean, we have a family! And they’re religious!

But immediately, the Dirty White Candy series flooded my brain, so I just sat down and wrote it, went through the usual process of edit/rewrite/swear & repeat! Then I submitted it as a trilogy to a few different publishers and Liquid Silver Books scooped it up!

Q) How long did it take you to write?
The Beginning (Book 1) took me about two weeks to write the first draft. The whole trilogy took me four months from conception to last word. I type about 85 words per minute so it takes me no time to write a story after I have the story board together.

Q) What is your favorite thing about writing? 
I literally see the story playing out in my head like a movie. I physiologically experience the book as I’m writing. It makes each novel very special to me.

Q) What is your least favorite thing about writing? 
Too much time alone. I’m okay being by myself but too much time alone is just too much. And… I …hate…edits. They melt my brain.

Q) If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why? 
Jenna Marbles. I want to be just that funny for one day.

Q) What is the oldest thing in your fridge and how old is it? 
3 year old hootch (shhh)

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future? 
My editor from LSB has encouraged me to keep my eyes peeled on their call for submissions, so I’m sure this isn’t the end of my writing in the erotica genre. I’ve also started the Erotica Authors Panel. This is a live-on-the-air event where readers can come and talk to writers via the interwebz. They can see them and interact with them in real-time. This is priceless for starving artists and readers who just don’t have the money or time to make it to a book conference.

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)