Defying Fate by Lola James‏


Lola is a fool for a love story, a sucker for a cupcake, and let’s not talk about what she’d do for a Klondike bar. She enjoys long walks on the beach and movies that involve chainsaws. By day she's the HR Lady and by nightfall she puts on a cape to become a romance writer.

Website
Twitter
Blog
Facebook
Pinterest


Love… Death… Fate!

Megan opened her heart and defied her fate for love. Alex wanted nothing more than to be with Megan, no matter the cost. After a vision meticulously unravels her existence it leaves Megan wondering is their love worth death?

To escape her demise, Megan enlists the help of Emilian, her vampire protector. However, the world around her slips away as his presence melts her, a gaze ignites her, and when he touches her every sensual fantasy plays in her mind. The problem is she has a job to do and she can’t afford to lose focus but he’s the only one that can keep the looming threats away.

What’s a girl to do? Death is not an option but it may be the only one she has… Continue the fated journey in Defying Fate.


Q) What inspired you to write this story?
It started with a dream. I woke up with my heart racing and shaken from what I saw. I immediately wrote down the

Q) How long did it take you to write?
I wrote the first book, Fate’s Design in a couple months but it took me about six months to develop and edit. Defying Fate took me a little longer, about a year because my personal life took precedent. I typically can write in a couple months. I just need to be focused.

Q) What is your favorite thing about writing?
I feel like I can get away from my troubles and become my characters. It’s like a vacation. I am a visual person so I see everything play out in my head.

Q) What is your least favorite thing about writing?
I have carpal tunnel syndrome, so sometimes it hurts for me to type for long periods of time.

Q) If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why?
I would be the Queen of England. I mean she is the only queen that is recognized by counties all over the world and she has some kick-ass jewelry. I’d try on every piece that the House of Windsor owns.

Q) What is the oldest thing in your fridge and how old is it?
The arm and hammer box… It’s been there since July.

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future?
Lots of books. =) Seriously, I have a new book in the Spellbound Series coming out before the end of the year called Witch Bound. I am also in the process of writing the last book in the Fate Series, Fate Defined. And I will be featured in a couple of anthologies this Holiday season.

If I can also mention, The first book in the series, Fate’s Design  is on sale now for .99 and I have a fun contest going on right now… head over to my blog to check it out.

I really appreciate you having me!!! Thank you and this was fun!

Smooches, Lola

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)