The Fangirl’s Dream by Fierce Dolan‏

Erotic mezzofiction writer, Fierce is imagination shapeshifted as a scribe taunting blank pages and carpal tunnel, neither of which are much use for deadlines. Close allies are impeccable timing and a trusty masseuse. Being a switch I/ENFP doesn’t hurt. For kicks Fierce has other personas across several genres, tends to fill in “Other” on surveys without explaining, and chooses the finality of the Japanese Tamagotchi.

www.fiercedolan.com
Facebook
@FierceDolan
Google+
Goodreads
Amazon
Pinterest
Tumblr



Siler Dunham would do anything to have Farraj Reza, hero of the smash network TV drama, Endangered. Every week she tunes in to watch him calculate the rescue of fellow bus crash survivors trapped deep in the jungle by a ruthless drug lord.

A federal public defender with a penchant for saving the unsavable, she can’t resist his sad story, or his badass charm. When she seeks a matchmaking service to meet him, their one night stand isn't what she expected. Forced to choose between unbridled lust and compassion, Siler must forgo her fantasy... or mustn’t she?


Q) What inspired you to write this story? 
The Fangirl’s Dream is everyone’s fantasy of meeting their fictional lover. If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to meet a hot character from a book, TV show, or film, you’ll love this book.

I wrote it to play around with the idea that fangirls are crazed and incapable of engaging on topics other than their obsession. Who hasn’t been there, to some degree? We’ve all been totally engrossed in a show or book, to the point that we lived and breathed it for a time. Siler Dunham, my character brings all the funniest and best traits of fangirls, and her TV boyfriend, Farraj Reza, gives them fantasy release with a little ingenuity and integrity. Because, after all, who knows best how to please her man, but his fangirl?

Q) How long did it take you to write? 
About two weeks. I started the year on a very tight writing schedule, and I got this and several other projects done very quickly. Fangirl was a fun and light piece to write.

Q) What is your favorite thing about writing? 
Total emersion in a completely different experience. I love being so into the story that it just flows out. That’s what I call mezzofiction—it’s me, but it’s not my experience, my life. It’s just fantastic. Can you tell I love writing? Words, words, more please!

Q) What is your least favorite thing about writing? 
Lack of time. I’ve gotten really good at time management, yet life still intervenes. There just aren’t enough hours in the day to get all the words out of my head.

Q) If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why? 
Probably Honey Boo Boo. I don’t have cable or satellite, so I don’t know much about television culture when it’s happening. I see it in the rearview on the Internet. I had to look up who she was. What in the world must her life be like? Is she happy? Is she loved? It boggles the mind. I just wonder what her life is really like.

Q) What is the oldest thing in your fridge and how old is it? 
Honestly, a couple of bottles of alcohol and some beer. People bring it when they visit, and past the initial opening, there it sits. I don’t drink much at all, and booze tends to collect dust around my house. Did I lose cool points for that?

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future? 
I’ve got several works in progress. At the fore is wrapping the second book in the Scattered Dark series, Alpha, which will be out in time for spooky season this year. This series is a different and very dark take on shifters, and Book One, Journal of a Lycanthrophile has gotten fantastic response. This series is considerably more graphic than anything else I’ve published, verging on horror, but not in the way most fans of shifterfic would think. I see this arc of this series wrapping at Book Three, though there could be more. I also hope to have a intergendered romance completed, soon.

Giveaway at each stop that wishes to offer a giveaway is winner’s choice of one ebook from Fierce’s backlist.

· Gigolo Seduction

· Traveler Through Darkness

· Journal of a Lycanthrophile
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)