Jace by T.A. Grey‏


I love to write the kind of stories that will keep you up late at night and make your heart pound. It's my goal to make each new book better, more exciting, and more action-packed to keep thrilling you. I'm always trying to push the boundaries with my imagination, and yours, to create something new and different.

Open up one of my novels and you will find hot, erotic stories that will make you laugh out loud, cry, and fly through the pages. I write addictive love stories and I hope you like them.

Visit my website to learn more about my books at www.tagrey.com

Website
Blog
Twitter
Facebook
Goodreads


One fateful tail-bender leaves Mara Colgen with a hard-on for Jace Mathews which is not how Mara anticipated meeting the hottest man alive. Or, rather, one crappy afternoon bodyguard Jace gets a rude awakening when some cutesy blonde rear-ends his beautiful truck. Now he’s really in for it. Mara’s pretty, funny, and has the greatest job in the world…

She is a sex toy operator.

Just those three words send Jace into a dream-like coma plagued with erotic imagery featuring the spunky sex toy operator. As luck would have it for Jace, nothing’s easy. Mara comes to him with a problem…one he cannot refuse to help her out with. Someone strange keeps calling Mara, she thinks someone’s been in her house, and worse Jace might be thinking the same thing. Mara needs help and Jace finds he’s the right man to lend a (strong) helping hand—so long as they seal the deal with more than a kiss.


Q) What inspired you to write this story? 
Jace and Mara’s story. They have such an instantaneous connection, like meeting a lost friend. It’s beautiful to watch and things sure get hot.

Q) How long did it take you to write?
I wrote the story in about seven days. I had more time than that to write it, however I spent the first three weeks writing a book I ended up scrapping. I didn’t like the first draft of the story. I was connecting well with it, something was off. I figured out what was wrong and completely rewrote the story. It flew from my fingertips then. Hence the seven days!

Q) What is your favorite thing about writing? 
Creating my own stories! Creating your own art is the most fulfilling, endorphin-making experience ever. I get the same excited buzz writing a story as I do reading a new one. I love it; it’s addicting!

Q) What is your least favorite thing about writing? 
It’s a lot of hard work and I can’t do it while moving. I struggle with staying put for long periods of time to write because I just want to move.

Q) If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why?
Bill Gates so I could give away a lot of his money to people who need it. (I know he’s very charitable!)

Q) What is the oldest thing in your fridge and how old is it?
I probably don’t want to know. Hmm… My husband is pretty good about cleaning out the fridge. The oldest thing is probably a green pepper from like 3 or 4 weeks ago. LOL I better go clean it…

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future?
So many more fun, action-packed, and sexy books. I have Tempting Gray (The Untouchables #2) coming out in October, the second book in The MacKellen Alphas series, a Kategan Alphas reunion special book for Christmas, Bodyguards for Hire book 2 featuring Gio and Tia’s story, and then more! I have a large list of works in the future and I can’t wait to tackle them all!

Thank you so much for having me here. Happy reading everyone!

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)