Gargoyle Addiction by Livia Olteano‏


Livia lives in Europe where she listens to obscene amounts of music and devours every reading material in sight. When she’s not doing either of the two, she fiddles with anything remotely customizable within reach.

She spamificates the world online via:

Website
Blog
Twitter
Facebook
Goodreads


Summonari don’t trust. Under their command, they summon any number of creatures from the Otherwolds—but never trust them outside of the summoning.
Gargoyles don’t love. Fierce descendants of dragons, they function on power and fear—never love.

Karla isn’t the happily-ever-after type of girl. No territory-hungry guy is going to stick flags all over her unclaimed grounds.

Kann’s world is death and betrayal. As Dar Primus of Haus Varis, he’s expected to follow tradition but he’s not your regular gargoyle. In fact, he’s anything but. 


One fateful Friday night, Otherworlds collide. Stuck together in one world or another, Karla and Kann face everything from Awakenings and turbulent love to Festnavals and bloodthirsty scorned suitors.

If there’s one thing they can’t escape, it’s the addiction to each other. And they’ve got it bad.


Q) What inspired you to write this story?
 I love gargoyles, for one thing. My gargoyles aren't the conventional ones, stone turning into real beings though, they're descendants of dragons. I put a small hint in the story about gargoyles as we understand them being a representation of a gargoyle who'd ended up here.

I thought about a creature that would have 'made of stone' type of character and personality, though, and wondered how someone like that would fall in love. And Gargoyle Addiction is what came out from me answering the question, I guess.

Q) How long did it take you to write?
 About an year, and then the editing and everything to get it really done, another half a year or so.

Q) What is your favorite thing about writing?
 I love talking to people, communicating. Writing is one way to reach people oceans away, people you haven't even met yet personally, people who you might never get the chance to meet. But you've connected if they read something you wrote, and hopefully they'll be left with a smile on their faces because you connected. I like to think that writing is a way to give people smiles, joy, fun.

Q) What is your least favorite thing about writing?
 I love everything about it, plotting, discovering my characters and listening to them tell me their stories, introducing them to the rest of the world. All of it is awesome!

Q) If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why?
 Maybe I'd be someone like J.R. Ward for one day. I love her Black Dagger Brotherhood series, and I'd love to see how such a brilliant mind works J

Q) What is the oldest thing in your fridge and how old is it?
 Hmm…I think it's the box I keep teabags into. I have this one box that really fits well in a compartment, so that's the tea-spot and I pluck whatever tea I'm drinking now from its original box and put the teabags in that box :D

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future?
Hopefully, lots of fun stories about frustrating yet irresistible characters. Here's to hoping, hm? J

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)