College Bound By Mia De Rossi‏


Mia De Rossi Mia De Rossi counts herself lucky to be able to stay home and write about love and sex while in her pajamas. Since she lives in Charleston, South Carolina, arguably one of the most romantic cities in the United States, she doesn’t have to work too hard to draw inspiration from her beautiful surroundings.


College, for her, was a fascinating experience. She attempts to capture those days of freedom and possibility in her sexy stories.

Her favorite things are wine, chocolate, and books, but not always in that order.

You can visit her website on http://www.miaderossi.com
https://www.facebook.com/miaderossibooks
https://twitter.com/miaderossi
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6983344.Mia_De_Rossi


College Bound is a collection of five short erotic tales, all starring college students exploring their nascent sexuality. From menage to male/male to first-timers, there's something for everyone in this scorching hot anthology.


Warning: Intended for those 18 and over.


Q) What inspired you to write this story?
I had a lot of fun in my college years (and not just that kind of fun!), so I wanted to recapture some of the questions, thoughts, and feelings of those days for my characters. I think it’s a really special, important time in a person’s life when they go through college. There’s so much going on, and for the first time ever, you’re being treated as an adult. Sexuality is a big part of the experience for a lot of people, and that’s why I decided to base my first collection of erotica on the college experience.

Q) How long did it take you to write?
I think each of those stories took me about a week to write, so maybe just over a month for the whole collection.

Q) What is your favorite thing about writing?
Escapism. I love living someone else’s life entirely for those hours.

Q) What is your least favorite thing about writing?
Probably the editing process! I wish stories would come out perfectly the first time around. J

Q) If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why?
Hmm, interesting question! I think I’d like to be Margaret Atwood, because she’s one of my most favorite writers. I also really respect her as a person.

Q) What is the oldest thing in your fridge and how old is it?
Probably our bottle of ketchup! I’m afraid to check and see how old it really is…

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future?
Another exciting bundle of erotic shorts in the Billionaire Cowboys series!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)