This Week in Writing

Edits. Edits. Edits.  The publisher sent me "pre-edits" to do for Wucaii, so I've been working on those.  It's been a bit tedious, and the story has lost all meaning to me since I've read it so many times.   Plus, when I edit, my brain is in a different frame.  I'm sure the story is fine, but reading it in chunks and with a discerning eye, it seems a little boring.  I'll have to wait and see what the content editor says.

Other than that, I haven't been doing anything.  It's been a crazy busy week, and I'm looking forward to some down time.  I have nothing planned for this weekend, and I'm going to enjoy it!


Monday night, the boys had a play date with some of their friends from daycare.  I didn't tell them where we were going, just in case something happened and we couldn't make it.  On the way to the park, I had to stop at the bank.  As usual, they got stickers.  Cool ones.  Matchbox ones.  The boys picked out the ones they liked, then the 5 year old says, "I'm going to give this to my friend."

The 3 year old parroted.  "Me too.  I'm going to give it to my friend."

"That's very nice of both of you," I said.

"Yeah," the 5 year old stated, "I think my friend is really going to like it."

It amazes me how generous and thoughtful my boys can be.  Hope you find yourself in the same situation this weekend!  Have a great one!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)