A Favor to Ask

I'm hoping (pleading and begging) that some of you fabulous readers who have read my books/stories would be willing to post some reviews on Amazon for me.  It would be the best thing eva!  (And, my birthday is next month, so you could make it an early present.)

Word of mouth is one of the components to get books noticed.  While it's accepted/recommended to send your book to reviewers, how many of you actually listen to what they say?  Probably not many.  You're more apt to listen to your friends and what they recommend.  So, your review on Amazon would be like telling all your friends about me.  I would be forever in your debt!

To make it even easier on you, I'll give you the links to my books.  Thank you so much for your support and help!  You ROCK!

Life After the Undead

The History of My Wishes

Coming from Nowhere

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)