This Week in Writing

I've started on chapter 10. I was hoping to have it done by now, but this dang cold is kicking my butt. Instead of feeling better as the week goes on, I'm getting worse. It was so hard getting out of bed this morning.

Anyway, I'm hoping to get a little bit of work done this weekend since the boys will be staying with grandma. Keep your fingers crossed for me!


I've always loved Spongebob. I liked him looong before I had children of my own. I own several DVDs of his older episodes, and the kids really enjoy watching them. I've seen most of them a bazillion times, so I work on something while they're watching the show. There is one episode, however, that always puts me in a good mood. It's called "Jellyfish Jam."

No matter how bad my day has been or what I'm doing, I always take a moment to dance with the boys when the song comes on. Instantly, my worries and stresses melt away and a smile comes to my face. (It helps that the boys are usually giggling). Try it. See if it doesn't put a smile on your face.



Have a great weekend!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)