Reading Success

The reading went great last night! Several people showed up, and I sold some books. I think I entertained everyone. No one ran out of the room screaming.

I really enjoy doing public readings like that, and I love that my friends and family are always there to support me. I wouldn't make it without them! So, to all of you who came to the reading, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are the reason I write!

And a very special thank you to my friend Tamara. She helped me get everything ready, from the flyers to the press release, and she introduced me to the group. She had some very lovely things to say. I can't wait to pay her back!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)