Movie Review Monday

I didn't watch a whole movie this weekend. I attempted to watch Black Swan (2011), but I couldn't make it through the movie. I've been fighting a cold, so my patience level was way lower than normal. The film was slow.

I'm sure it was setting itself up for something. Natalie Portman's character was very accommodating and a pushover. By the time her "Black Swan" side came out, I'm sure it was spectacular. However, getting to that point was pure torture. Maybe some day I'll be able to watch it again. Who knows?

Has anyone else seen it? Is it worth watching again? I got to the part where she went to see the other ballerina in the hospital, maybe a little past, but that's the last thing I remember.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)