Miscommunication

I seem to have had a miscommunication with my guest author today. No worries. I'll post it tomorrow!

In the meantime, I want to remind everyone of my book reading tomorrow. Although I doubt most of you are in the area, if you are, you should come check it out. You know you want to hear me read my book out loud. It's like going to a concert to see your favorite band!

This is the book.



I know, I know. You're probably sick of hearing about it, but too bad! I'm not giving up until the world has read this story! Actually, until the sequel comes out. Then, you'll be bombarded with BOTH books!

There was a great article in the paper today. I'm really looking forward to this. I love being the center of attention, and I really love talking about my work. Keep your fingers crossed I have a good turn out!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)