Trudging Along

I was just getting back into the swing of things, recovering from the holidays, then the kids got sick. Which means I got sick. Thankfully, it didn't take long for everyone to feel better.

I've been busy, busy, busy. Editing, writing, working my evil day jobs. Haven't had much downtime, but I guess that's what the holidays were for. I have had a few moments of hanging out with friends, and those have been lovely. I need to do that more often.

Things are shaping up pretty nicely for 2012, I must admit. I think I forgot to mention, but I signed two contracts for some works a couple of weeks ago. One was for my sequel, "Death to the Undead," and the other was for a short collection of stories, "The Devil Made Me Do It." I have some more submissions out there, and I'm optimistic someone will pick them up.

As you know, I've also changed my Tuesday posting to highlight an author/artist. I put some announcements on some boards I'm a member of, and I'm booked through May. June is filling up fast. I will be introducing you to many wonderful writers!

January is almost over, so 2012 isn't really new anymore. I'm looking forward to the ups and downs, and hoping the ups are waaaay better than the downs!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)