This Week in Writing

I've been working hard to get revisions on the nonfiction done. I'm going through a read through right now (hopefully close to my final one), then it's back off the the editor. My goal is to have it done this weekend and sent to him by Monday. I should be able to make it, but I'm really, really tired right now, so I might fall asleep before it's done.

I also have a final read through to do on a content edit. I plan on getting to that just as soon as I'm done with my other edits. With a little luck, I'll have that done by next weekend.

Please don't forget to vote for my story, Life After the Undead. You can vote for it here and for the cover here . I would appreciate it much!


The other day, I picked the boys up from daycare and we were on our way home. I asked them how their day went.

"I'm gonna quit daycare," the 4 year old tells me.

"You are? And what are you going to do?"

"You're going to stay home with me."

"I am?"

"Well, maybe not. Maybe I want to go to daycare."

Thank goodness! I love my kids, but there's no way we could afford me staying at home. Unless, my book becomes a national bestseller and grosses me thousands of dollars.

Get out there and buy my book! My poor children want me to stay home with them!

Hope you have a great weekend!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)