A Day of Links

The first place I would like to send you is to eTreasures site. They're running a special in honor of Christmas, so you get 12% off. Check out Life After the Undead, and my other book.

My story, The Weeping Bride, has now been combined with the other two stories, so you can get them all as an ebook for $2.99. I edited the other two stories, and they're good, so the whole collection rocks!



The anthology, So Long, and Thanks for All the Brains, is now out. My story, "Live, and Let Them Be Undead," is in there. There's also a whole bunch of other really great writers in there. I can't wait to get my copy, it's going to be AWESOME!



If any of you pick these stories up, I'd love to hear from you. You can either post a review on Amazon, or send me an email at pembrokesinclair at hotmail dot com. They'll make great gifts, too!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)