This Week in Writing

I have a guest post up. Check it out.

This week, I finished two chapters in my zombie sequel. It's still been a little hard to get back into, and motivation has been fleeting, but I'm getting there. It's pretty much the only thing keeping me sane right now. And, trust me, that's a very thin line!


Earlier this week, the boys and I were driving home. This song was on the radio. If you don't want to click on the link, the song is "Am I the Only One" by Dierks Bentley. There's a line that says, "Is there anybody out there wants to have a cold beer, kick it til the morning light?"

From the back seat, I hear, "Ew. I don't want a coke beer," from the 4 year old.

"You don't?" I say. "Why not?"

In complete serious, he replies, "Because I don't want to kick it til the morning light!"

I rolled!

Have a great weekend, and don't be the only one who wants to have fun!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)