Could I be Busier?

This month is crazy for me! The boys have dentists appointments, I have a conference, and I'm trying to set up appearances at some libraries to promote my new book. I've been to family birthdays, and I'm going to a play with my parents (Hair. I can hardly wait. I've wanted to see it since I was in high school!). And, for crying out in the night, don't forget about Halloween!

On top of all that, I'm trying to get edits done. I don't mind being busy, but it does mean I have to schedule properly. I still have my normal duties to take care, and things can get hectic in my house. But I'm not overwhelmed. Yet.

How does your month look?
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)