The Week in Writing

I finished a draft of my paranormal romance story. I don't think it turned out as bad as I thought it would, but the readers will have to decide that. I have one more read through, then it's off to my beta reader (*waves* Hi, Amber!). It should be to the editor by the end of the month. I will keep you informed of when the anthology is coming out.

My next project will be going back to the zombie sequel until I get edits for the nonfiction. Phew! It's going to be a busy summer, but that's how I like it. Idle minds something something.


Speaking of staying busy, last night was bath night. As I was taking the boys out, they were very hyper and being kids. I was getting frustrated because all I wanted to do was lotion them, but they were being squirmy and squealing. I'm sorry, not squealing, full out screaming, in an enclosed, echoey space. I'm positive my ears were bleeding.

Anyway, right as I'm getting to full on angry, the 2 year old rips this long fart. You know, the type that rattles his cheeks. He starts laughing, so the 4 year old starts laughing, which of course makes me laugh. He starts straining and pushing like he's trying to force another one out, but I'm convinced he's going to poop, so I make him stop. A little while later, another toot creeps out. Again, we all find it hilarious. I'm laughing so hard I'm on the verge of tears. All I can think while this is going on is how flatulence is always funny, and thank goodness I have boys to keep me in gas for the rest of my life!

I hope you have a great weekend, and if you find yourself angry or frustrated, I hope something happens to break the tension!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)