SageCon



I mentioned this convention a bit ago, and I wanted to mention it again. There are two days left before it kicks off. I am a "great author" who is participating in the event, as you can see from their blog. I'm still not exactly sure what I'm doing, but I'm supposed to be on some panels. I hope they tell me before this weekend! There is a schedule on the blog, but it's not exactly helpful.

This event is completely FREE for people to participate, so if you're in Laramie or close, you should come check it out. Apparently, this conference has been going on for several years, but I only heard about it last Christmas. I thought it would be a great way to get my name out there and meet some new people, so I contacted the chair. I'm really nervous and excited to participate.

I will try and take pictures while I'm there, and I will definitely share stories next week. Here's to geeking out this weekend!

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)