Running on Fumes


If anyone is in Laramie or near it and you want to go to Sagecon, it's free. I've never been to it, but I looks like it might be fun! For more information, you can check out sagecon.org. I will blog all about it after I've been.


I didn't sleep very well last night. To start the night off, I went to bed late. Then, the 3 year old was up twice because he got uncovered and in our room at 6:30. I'm dragging butt today.
I had another zombie dream last night. Not my re-occurring one, a different one. In this one I'm in a small town and a group of us have safe zoned an entire block. We're doing just fine, existing without worrying too much about zombies, then more people move in, bringing the walkers with them. At one point, I'm in a house with my family, and I can't find the 2 year old. According to his brother, he's tottled across the street to the other house. Since he's over there, the 3 year old wants to go, so he darts out of the house. Then, zombies start roaming the streets, so I can't get my kids. I know they're safe, but I prefer to have them in my arms.
That night, a zombie gets into the house I'm sleeping in, and I'm the only one who hears it, so I'm wandering around in the dark, barely able to see (I'm pretty sure that was influenced by my getting up with the 3 year old). The only thing I can think while I'm looking for the zombie is that I'm glad the boys aren't in the house. I woke up before I could find the creature.

Yes, I'm still stressed, but this time it's about something different than my nonfiction. My son's birthday is at the end of the month so I'm planning his party, I'm participating in a conference on the 26th and 27th (poster above) and have no idea what I'm doing, and I'm trying to get my cover squared away with the publisher so I can start using it for promotion (that is a story in and of itself and I'm pretty sure Martha is about to slap me. I'm not purposely being difficult, I swear!). I just keep telling myself that it will be over soon, and I can make it through my day.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)