I'm a little late posting today because, frankly, I don't know what to post about. Since it's a holiday week, not a lot is going on. I haven't been writing because I finished the draft of the first 3 chapters for my nonfiction book and mailed those off (yeah!). I should be working on the second half, but I don't have the movies yet, which is an integral part of the process. I'm hoping they will be here next week.

Other than that, I've been enjoying my down time and getting caught up on recorded TV. I doubt I will be posting tomorrow, but I will still upload the newest chapter on Friday. I guess the last thing I can say is: Have a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)