I hope that everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving and spent time with their family and friends.

I am gathering statistics on listenership, so if you listen to my chapters, could you please either send an email, comment on Facebook, or comment on my blog and let me know? I would greatly appreciate it!

Krista survived the zombie onslaught and was able to gather supplies. But now, she has to face something scarier: Liet. How will it go when he finds out where they went? Find out in chapter 9!

Update for the week: As I mentioned earlier, I mailed the first 3 chapters of my nonfiction this week. Other than that, I haven't been doing any work. It's hard with family here and we traveled for dinner. I hope to get back into the swing of things next week!

I'm doing my book signing tomorrow. I'm very nervous. As we were leaving town yesterday, one of my spouse's friends was outside shoveling his driveway. We stopped to say hi and whatnot, and I asked if he and his family were going to my signing. His response: "At Bart's? Yeah, I guess you can say you really made it as a writer if you're doing signings at a flea market." It really hurt my feelings.

Normally, I'm the type of person who let's things like that slide off my back, but when it comes to my writing, I'm much more senstive. I have confidence issues with my craft (as I'm sure you know from reading my blogs), so it affects me when people say things like that. Don't get me wrong, I can take criticism. I don't cry myself to sleep at night because a story gets rejected or someone didn't particularly like it, but it hurts when I don't get any support. His comment made me think: If he feels that way, how many other people think the same thing? I'm already nervous about the signing, thinking that no one is going to show up, and that comment totally pushed me over the edge. I know I need to just get over it, focus on tomorrow, so I will try. Actually, I'm going to try and not think about tomorrow at all until tomorrow!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)