I was reading this post this morning, and I couldn't help but feel a little cynical. I know, I know, I'm usually always cynical, but this pushed me over the edge a little. I know agents have to be passionate about your project to sell it, and most of the time they only take on projects that they know will make money. I find it slightly odd and refreshing that this particular agent took on a book that she knows probably won't sell. I guess I'm just jealous that it wasn't my book.

So I've been thinking about the format of my blog, and I think I'm going to change it again. Not how it looks, but what I talk about. Since I have such a hard time coming up with topics, I thought it would help if I talked about certain things on certain days. For example, Mondays I will review movies. We almost always watch a movie on the weekend, and they are very important to what I do, so I will post my feelings about it. Fridays I will update everyone on the progress I've made during the week and post my new audio chapters. I'm still figuring out what to do with the other three days. I'll let you know when I have something finalized. What do you think? Does that sound like a good format?
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)