I've been thinking about it, and I need to redefine what it means to be a "real" writer. After all, I get a check in the mail every month to write 2 articles for an agricultural magazine. Before the Serial Killer mag started having issues, I was asked to write several articles and the blurbs for every month of the calender, PLUS an introduction to a Manson book. I didn't get paid in dollars, but I got paid in exposure. Then, a publishing company reapproached me to talk about my nonfiction book. On top of that, I've had several short stories and a novel published. If that doesn't make me a "real" writer, I have no idea what does.

I've decided that I am sending out 2 more queries and then I am done. I can't take the rejections anymore. Its OK if no one picks this up. Yeah, its my baby and I poured my heart and soul into it, but it's just a story. There will be others. I just need to step back, take a deep breath, and focus on the positive.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)