I have been working very hard on my revisions. I'm on chapter 9 out of 25, but I've come to a sticky point. I need to rewrite part of this chapter. It doesn't flow with the rest of the story. Not a big deal, I'll just make some notes and continue on my way. When I go back to put it into the computer, everything will be ready.

Other than that, nothing exciting to report. We watched The Crazies this weekend. Not what I'd call a stellar movie, but it did have Timothy Olyphant in it, so it gets points for that. It had some issues. For example, the government is tracking the "spill" via satellite, and they can zoom in and focus on two people. If they can do that, why can't they just take those two people out? Why do they have to annihilate an entire town? Besides, no one, and I mean no one, would be able to detonate a nuclear bomb in the Heartland of America and have no one notice. Not gonna happen. I had the same problem with AVP2. I put the original on my Netflix list so I can compare and contrast. Should be interesting.

We also watched The Blind Side this weekend. That was a good movie. As I'm watching it, a whole bunch of questions ran through my mind. For example, I wanted to know more about what was running through Michael's mind. I know he came from a broken home and didn't have anywhere else to live, but it was too easy and too quick for him to stay at the people's house (I can't remember their names and I don't really want to look it up). What kind of conflict did he have with that? Did he really just concede so easily? He was 16, so it's possible it didn't take much convincing, but it seemed weird to me. Then I was thinking, do you think his real mom tried to contact him after he was drafted by the NFL? Did he ever try to find her?

Plus, I knew Tim McGraw was supposed to be in the film, but the whole time I'm watching it, I couldn't figure out where he was. He's the dad, one of the biggest roles in the film, and I didn't realize it until my spouse pointed it out. I obviously have a completely different notion of what he looks like in my head. I still don't see it!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)