WOO HOO! I got a draft of "Finding Eden" ready to revise. I got my butt in gear last night and did the edits to my 5th story. My plan is to read through it tomorrow (I'm taking the day off for an appointment, so I'll have the morning to read it) and make the changes this weekend. I'll give it to my friends to read and criticize and hopefully still have it done by the 14th. Phew! I've been busy!

On a completely unrelated topic, I've been noticing a lot of articles recently about the "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" scandals. Really? Is anyone out there shocked and surprised that these relationships don't work out? I mean, come on! These people are selected by producers because of their appeal to an audience, not because they actually have something in common or might make a nice couple (that's what match.com is for!). It's about ratings, not human feelings. Ugh! IRRITATING!

OK, back to writing. So, my next project after the novella was going to be revising the YA zombie novel, but I think that's going on hold for a while and I'm going to work on another novella, also zombie in nature. (What is it with me and zombies? Even my first book has zombies in it. No wonder I dream about them when I'm stressed!) A few weeks ago, Sonar 4 Publications put out a call for stories/ideas that would make good comic books. After having two stories rejected, I sent in this final idea. It's in the draft stage and not finished, but the editor thought it had potential. Soooo, my goal is to get that finished and maybe have it turned into a comic. How cool would that be? I'll let you know how it works out.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)