I meant to post yesterday, but I was busy in the morning, had an appointment in the afternoon, and time just got away from me. It has a habit of doing that. Anyway, I finished the edits on my novella and sent it off for a critical reading. They should have it back to me by the end of the weekend, and I should still be able to send it to the editor on/before Wednesday. *Sigh* It feels good to have it done!

I was reading through my posts last night, and I realized a few days ago I promised I would let you know what changes I had coming up. I didn't mean to leave you hanging, I just forgot. So, without further ado, here it is (don't expect anything overly exciting): I am starting a new job on July 19. I will still be working at my old job, doing part time at both, but I will be working 5 days a week (my schedule right now is that I get every Monday off, which, on one hand, is really nice and allows me time with my kids, but on the other, I spend a lot of time with my kids). I know it doesn't sound very exciting, but I don't fare well with schedule disruptions. It'll be fine after a few weeks, I'm sure, but very exhausting until then. It's quite possible my writing could suffer.

The process for getting this job were HORRENDOUS! Seriously, I had to go through a background check, take a polygraph, and have a psych evaluation. I applied way back in April and will just be starting. There's a good reason I had to go through all this stuff, one that I will not divulge (mainly for security reasons). I'm very happy its over and I hope I never have to go through it again.

I'm hoping to work on my other zombie novella this weekend, but I also might take some time off and just relax. We'll see how the mood takes me. I have to get ready for my family, which is very tiring, but very fun. YEAH!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)