Yesterday was awesome! I'm so glad I took a personal day! After I finished the second story and got the house picked up, I started the third story. I also went to lunch with the spouse and took a nap. I actually feel like I got something accomplished. I need more days like that!

I should be able to get something accomplished tonight, too. The 3 year old is staying at grandma's house and the spouse is going to the gym for a couple hours. I probably won't do anything exciting, but I do have a movie to watch. I'm sure I can accomplish that!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)