Oh, man, it's been a long day today. I'm taking tomorrow off, though, so hopefully that will recharge my battery. I'm really looking forward to it. A whole day of doing nothing but writing. Or sleeping. Or movie watching. I can do whatever I want because it's MY DAY! I'm tingling all over just thinking about it!

I've been trying to figure out exactly why I have a myspace page. I hardly have any friends and the only people who do friend me are bands. At first, I accepted, but now, no way. Why do I need to be friends with a band that has 1 billion friends? And why are they even friending me? I'm guessing my name pops up in the frame on the right and they just say, "OK. I'll friend them." Which is why they have a billion friends. It's kind of annoying. Although, the nonband friends I do have on there I really like. I think I'm just so negative toward myspace because I don't really know how to use it.

Like I said, I'm taking tomorrow off so I'm hoping to get a lot of work done. My main goal is to get my short story finished. I think I can handle that. I'll let you know how it goes.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)