It was a long weekend, and I accomplished nothing I had planned to accomplish. Well, that's not entirely true. I did get an editing job done. That was something. But I didn't work on my short story like I wanted. I'm taking Thursday off, though, so I'm going to finish it then. Other than that, I still have to get some articles done. Damn articles.

We watched two movies this weekend. The first was a little ditty called Splinter. It was a cheesy horror film, but after my busy week last week, I needed something mindless. This definitely fit the bill. It was bad, but it wasn't terrible. I didn't have to turn the film off. Then, we watched Surrogates. I was expecting this movie to be a lot worse, so I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't spectacular, but we didn't turn that one off, either. I didn't watch Starship Troopers because I didn't have time, but my spouse did rent Toy Story 2 for the kids. That movie is awesome! It's my favorite Toy Story. Both me and the 3 year old were laughing our asses off. All in all, it was a pretty good weekend.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)