I accomplished NOTHING yesterday. Since I didn't feel well, I hoped to take the day easy, but that didn't work out. The boys were restless so we went to return some pajamas and get a bigger size, then we hung out with grandma and grandpa for a while. We went home, ate lunch, and took a nap, then went back to hang out with grandma while grandpa was at work. Grandma had surgery on her foot 2 weeks ago and we just wanted to make sure she didn't fall and hurt herself. After that, we had to pick up dinner from other grandpa, eat, then take dinner to my spouse. Ugh! It was a long day. Thank goodness I'm at work today so I can relax!

I'm going to try and get my butt in gear tonight and work on my story, but who knows how I'll feel. This dang cold is kicking my butt!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)