Ah, man, I am having one of those days. I didn't sleep for sh*t last night, then we got up late this morning. The 3 year old drove me to the brink of insanity and beyond the past few days and I'm about ready to rip my hair out. I sent an email to get an update on a submission this morning and got a rejection. The agent told me she couldn't get into my story because the characters were too lighthearted and seemed to be caricatures. It was very depressing.

I have to finish the second ag article tonight. I was kind of waiting to hear back from the guy I was interviewing, but it doesn't look like I'll hear anything before the 10th. That's OK. I think I have enough information to put something together. What can I do? I don't have time to find another topic.

I need to finish my 3rd story sometime, too. That might happen later this week. It all depends on how I feel.

Shrek was AWESOME! I really enjoyed the film. We were the only ones in the theater, which was really cool. We could talk all we wanted! The 3 year old seemed to enjoy it, too. He wasn't too keen on keeping his glasses on, though, because they were so huge for his face. They need to make some kid-sized glasses, especially if they are going to continue to make 3D kids films.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)