I didn't dream about the cat last night, but I didn't sleep very well, either. The 3 year old was up at 1:00 and then at 5:00. In between then, I was tossing and turning. I don't know what my problem is, but if it doesn't fix itself, I'm going to fix it with Nyquil (or some other sleeping agent [for me, not the kid!]).

I emailed my story away yesterday. Of course, after I did, I lost my self-confidence. Was the story good enough? Was it too long? Did I do enough editing? Normally, I'm able to push those thoughts away and tell myself that it will be just fine. Even if he doesn't want it, someone out there will. But, after months and months and months of rejections, I'm feeling a little gun shy. I know that it will be all right, I just work things up in my mind. I'm good at that. My mom always tells me I have an overactive imagination. Duh! That's why I'm a writer!

I'm planning on starting the second story in my trilogy either today or tomorrow. It depends on how things go at the house tonight. I know I can get things done when the kids go to bed, but it'll depend on how exhausted they make me before that!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)