For anyone who has more than one child, they know that kids will fight over anything. If one has a toy, even if the other hasn't played with it in years, they want it. The other day, my kids got into a fight over an empty paper towel tube. Yes, you read that correctly, an EMPTY PAPER TOWEL TUBE. I wanted to tear out my hair. Luckily, they figured out a way to play with it that was entertaining for both of them. The 3 year old would set it up on the counter, then whack it off with a plastic golf club. I would then pick it up and set it up again. The 16 month old thought it was hilarious.

Last night, I was picking up the house because the house cleaner comes today (I know, I'm spoiled, what can I say?) Days earlier, the 3 year old had pulled the majority of his toys out of the box, so I was in his room putting them back. I asked him to help, but he couldn't be bothered. Anyway, when I was just about done, the 3 year looks at me and says, "You did a great job of picking up my toys." It was nice to have encouragement.

My plan for this weekend is to get my second story started. I'm finished with the other things I HAD to have done, so now I should have time. Maybe I'll have time tonight. Hmm...
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)