I'M DONE! I am so excited to be done with this round of edits, I don't know what to do! I sent it to the agent who requested to see the rewrite, and now I go back to waiting. I plan on spending this weekend getting caught up on all the TV I've missed over the past week, then I'll probably get started on some short stories. If I was really on the ball, I would get ahead on my agricultural articles (like I said I would), but we'll see how the mood takes me.

In other news, I received a response from the editor who I've been trying to contact for months about my short story. He claims that the mag is still coming out, but the deadline has been pushed to October of this year. I'm not sure I believe him. I mean, it took him 6 weeks to answer the email, and he answered the one I sent through myspace. I sent him two other ones from different addresses and heard nothing. I've sent my story to other publishers for consideration for publication (though I haven't heard anything), so I'm not sure what I want to do. I mean, the whole thing seems very sketchy to me, and I didn't sign a contract, so I can really do whatever I want with the piece. I'll mull it over this weekend and let you know what I decide.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)