To continued my tangent from yesterday:

There is a reason why I don't let my child watch a lot of TV. Did you know there is a show out there where sushi (yes, raw fish and a side of wasabi) are superheroes? SUSHI! I would have loved to be in that meeting. Who pitches an idea like that? Better yet, who thinks it's a good enough idea to put on TV?

In the scheme of things, these programs are the least of my worries, I realize that, but it won't stop me from wondering about them!

In the writing side of my world, I'm still trying to finish chapter 3 of my nonfiction book. As I was writing on Sunday, I realized I need to rewatch the movies...AGAIN! So, I'm gearing up to watch the original Halloween in the next few days. Once I'm through with that, it should be smooooth sailin'! (Yeah, right.)
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)