Ray Harryhausen is one of my all time favorite special effects guys. If you don't know who he is, shame on you! He's the father of stop-motion animation. (You can Google him to find out more information.) By today's standards, his work is comical. But in his prime, it was cutting edge technology. Anyway, he did the effects for a lot of movies back in the day. Recently, my 3 year old has been interested in his films. I let him watch them because they are very tame. Relatively little in them is going to scare him (with the exception of "Clash of the Titans." Although I'm sure he'd enjoy it, it's a bit more intense than some of the other ones). The one he has been watching religiously is "Jason and the Argonauts," which was made in 1963. I vaguely remember watching this film with my dad when I was little (I wasn't born when it first came out), but I definitely remember watching it recently. Good corndog it is a TERRIBLE movie! My child likes it because it has a snake (the hydra) and sword fights, which are enough to keep him entertained. For the rest of us, though, there are some major (and I mean MAJOR) holes in the plot. It's one of those films that I put in for my child so I can get things done, and as long as he's entertained, that's all I care about!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)