As someone who uses the Internet for EVERYTHING, I'm always excited to find new resources. As a writer who is looking for an agent, I'm usually skeptical about those new resources. Recently, while reading the blog of an agent I submitted a query to, I came across such a resource. It's called WEbook (http://www.webook.com/). I'm still unsure exactly what you can do on the site, but they have a section that links writers to perspective agents. You fill out a form, put in your "hook" (I was a little upset with this section because you can only put in 1 or 2 sentences. That's not really your hook, but I guess that's what the query letter is for), tell them what genre your book is in, then they match you with agents who deal in that genre. You decide which ones you want to send a query to, the site opens an email for your query, and off it goes. Well, not directly. Apparently, someone at WEbook checks over your query to make sure it's all right, then off it goes. I decided to try it with my zombie novel. I'm still waiting for it to be OK'd by WEbook, but if it works, it will be another source for contacting agents. Or another source for rejections. It all depends on how you look at it!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)